Improve and expand your clinical SPECT program today!
SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging has been undergoing a renaissance: however, many nuclear cardiologist have been missing out. Now, ImagenSPECT‘s advanced image correction and reconstruction algorithms are available, meeting the demands of the diverse SPECT equipment currently installed.
– Iterative Reconstruction, Resolution Recovery and Motion Correction Solution with True 3D Post-Filtering
– Inexpensive, Windows-Based Software Application Installed on YOUR PC
– Exports into Cedars Cardiac Suite, Emory Cardiac Toolbox or 4DM-SPECT
– Improves Image Quality
– Half Dose and/or Half-Time Imaging
– Quantitative PYP Planar and SPECT Analysis Suite
– Support for MUGA Functional Scans
– Full-Service Quality Control Suite for Laboratory Accreditation Support
ImagenSPECT provides versatility. It accepts 64 x 64 or 128 x 128 data, 8- or 16 ECG-gated data, accepts Dicom and many proprietary data formats, and is compatible with new or older SPECT systems.
Cardiac Amyloidosis can be managed. Let us help!
*WARNING: Federal law restricts this device to sale, distribution and use by or on the order of a physician and other practitioners licensed by the law of the State in which the device is used. Specific training in the use of this device is required. For Support, go to https://www.gotoassist.com/sb/cvit