Differentiating between artifact and disease has long been a challenging task of interpreting physicians. The ImagenMD® software package provides crucial information for rapidly assessing the PET image quality of a myocardial perfusion PET study. With automatic tools for assessing cardiac PET image quality are:
- Emission count density: Quantitative assessment of raw sinogram and volumetric
- Transmission map quality: Quantitative assessment regional variations and absolute values
- Intrascan motion: Quantitative assessment motion only in the emission scan, invisible in the rotating projections.
- Misregistration: Quantitative assessment Movement between the emission and transmission studies
- Interactive viewing environment: Raw and processed sinograms, transmission reconstructions and volumetric overlays.
- Dicom Export: Export quality review screens to external Dicom server.
ImagenMD® allows the physician to easily determine cardiac PET Quality if study quality may have been compromised. ImagenMD® provides the physician with easy to use access points to evaluate the quality of the study data.
*WARNING: Federal law restricts this device to sale, distribution and use by or on the order of a physician and other practitioners licensed by the law of the State in which the device is used. Specific training in the use of this device is required. For Support, go to http://www.gotoassist.com/sb/cvit